Electronics Buying Guide 2008 (Consumer Reports Electronics Buying...
(as of Dec 03,2023 03:17:21 UTC – Details)
Are you in the market for some hot new electronic equipment?
Does walking into the store make you dizzy with options?
Relax. The experts at Consumer Reports have done your homework for you. Electronics Buying Guide 2008 is an invaluable reference that combines shopping advice, set-up guidance, and user tips for all things electronic!
This new edition of Consumer Reports Electronics Buying Guide will help you select the right electronics product for your needs. Our experts provide hundreds of smart ways to:
· Save money and find the best values in computers, printers, plasma televisions, cell phones and service, cameras, PDA’s, DVD players and more
· Get the right high speed Internet connection or go wireless
· Set up home computer networks
· Weed out spam and protect computers
· Shoot, enhance, and share digital pictures
· Select an MP3 player and download music from the internet
· Create a home theater with high-definition TV
· Enjoy the latest video games online and off
You’ll also find exclusive e-ratings of the best shopping websites, and can take advantage of a free 30-day trial to www.ConsumerReports.org for all of the most up-to-date product ratings.
The information you need….from the source you trust!
Publisher:Consumer Reports; 1st edition (18 September 2007)
Item Weight:386 g
Dimensions:21.39 x 1.19 x 27.43 cm
Country of Origin:USA